I started from scratch with the roof cap, I made what they call a Buck in the trade. This took about two months, as I had never made one before. The easy way would have been to get an original Viking Spacemaker roof cap and take a mould from that. I had a look at them and decided I could improve the balance and contours of the whole thing so I went ahead. Once the Buck was made I contacted an exellent fibre glass guy near where I live called Stuart, he runs a business called Moss Mouldings. Stuart did an exellent job of making the mould and casting the first one for me. The one you see in this shot is it. Now all it needs is a phone call to Stuart and away we go. We can have these made in any colour you want, all we need is the Ral code.